Thursday 10 September 2009

It's All Happening!

I logged on to the computer today intending to do the final edits to Chapter One of my new book before sending it off to my agent - but it's now twenty past ten and I STILL haven't done any writing, mainly because I am too excited!!! The first piece of news is that my second book, The Not So Secret Diary of a City Girl is up on Amazon: (http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=The+not+so+secret+diary+of+a+city+girl) I only submitted it two and half months ago and already it's been put into the Little Black Dress publishing schedule with an expected publication date of the 1st of April. Needless to say I am beyond thrilled.
The second thing is that a piece about me winning the Joan Hessayon Award for best debut novel with Tug of Love is in the good old Salisbury Journal today - along with a nice photie taken by my hubby. http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/salisbury/salisburynews/4584025.Award_for_Salisbury_author/
I just need to bring myself down to earth with a bump and get on with the nitty gritty of actually doing some writing!
allie xxxx

No comments: